Thursday, July 2, 2009

MCD breakfast

goshhh
woke up 6.30am today
just to fetch my lil bro go for tuition
but guess what
his tuition starts 8am
wtf
he forced me to wake up that early then bring him to breakfast
diuzz

today we got
MCD as breakfast!
got those coupon yesterday XD
big bro go along with me
he wanted to pack MCD as his breakfast too
he ordered 7 set
O.o
i wonder where he got those money???
whatever~~~
drop big bro at hinhua d then take a round heading to kampung jawa~~
eng ann i coming~
LOL
me and lil bro eating on the car
yaiks
cant get my pancake while driving
some honey split out
eeewwww

reached Eng Ann is about 7.55am something @.@
dropped him then straight away flee to pick up goods from supplier
yiakss
plan to find a parking there and W-A-I-T
maybe i still in sleepy mode
while i turn into my parking side i forgot to show on my signal
cause to a lorry inside me honked me like hell
ishhh
so paiseh ==
luckily dint scratched my car
nothing to do in the car
so camwhore is the best for now
weeee~

COFFEE

needa add 2 packets of sugar and 2 packets of creamer
if not you dont wanna touch it
trust me! LOL

yay~syoknya~

nyahahaha~somehow i just love emo pics ^^

after finish my capturing and coffee is about 8.25am
yay~
taken my things signed my name
off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!