Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YOYO~~

Hey peeps! I'm back *for few minutes =P
i know i have a long time dint update my blog d
is that anyone who waiting my update?? XD

errhemm
i think i need to make some explanation due to reason i'm not blogging this few week @.@
arggghh
there is 2 reasons
one, freaking busy on my working! lolz
two, internet connection at my house got problem AGAIN!! duhhhzzz *this is the main point*

well well
what i'm doing recently
still W-O-R-K-I-N-G
ishhhhh
i even dont have a chance or a day to hang out with my darlings T^T
the empty position still no one to replace T^T
help~~~!
anyone sister aunty ahma wanna work??? T^T

ermm
a reminder for me to update some post
-Movie Maniasss
-I Dont Wanna Be
-Pangkor I Coming~!
-Letter For Myself Before Going College

STAY TUNED^^

p/s: is it mixture of KFC mashed potato with coleslaw disgusting??? I found that it is VERY DELICIOUS, but other said DIGUSTING T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!