Friday, September 19, 2008

stupid cheese!!

remember that day i miss my english paper 1??
yea right
that's is a unforgettable scene for me FOREVER!!
the feel of
not willingly keep turns up
why i can miss a chance get get an A??
how can i give it up???
even my parents ask me to re-test
but most of my friend said that there is no any re-test for any subject
TOTALLY DOWN
finally last friday
i asked puan darina-my english teacher that whether i can sit for me english paper 1 or not
had not thought unexpectedly that she agree to let me take that paper
so touching
THANKS PUAN DARINA!!!
she asked me to sit in the class and start writing
WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE WRITE
the time for the paper is 1 hour and 30 minutes
but i finished it with 1 hours
2 piece of papers full with words =.=
my english is no A for sure
but i hope at least can get a B
if i dint do my paper 1
SURELY FAILED
i dont want my english failed okay?
it is so embrassing for me!! T.T
AFTER A WEEK
today our class got 21 people present
some of them is always present
but SOME come to school can say is MIRACLE
suspect 1-MR Tee Chee Lin
no idea why he come
heard that he thought today got maths paper
suspect 2-Lao Eh
he said that at the first he decided dont want to come but dont know why come unconsciously =.= i said that he missing school
we gonna graduate soon!! OMG
puan darina marking our paper 1 today
T.T i get 56 for this paper
at the first hong yee was the highest 65
when teacher marking chiau hong's
everyone teasing hong yee that chiau hong's mark will higher than he and more than he 1 marks
because that time he know he was the highest in class he started show off *so bad*
that time teacher marking we all said that is hong yee PK chiau hong
LASTLY
chiau hong with 66 defeat that sibeh chuan de "red fish" LOL
my marks shoudn't that little
that cheese's fault!!
WuuWWuuuWuuuu
my A!!!
thanks for god blessing
he return my A for me with the BC subject!!
HOOORAAYYY
it's A2 73%!!
our class got 4 person get A
but only me is the most safe one
other 3 person owe homework from teacher
their marks will be reduced if they not going to pass up their homework
HOhOHoo~~
happy day~
chen yee asked me to fetch she to bus station but i forget about it totally
OPPs
paiseh
monday you can scold me T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!