Friday, September 26, 2008

oh shit!

oh shit!
i am toooo happy today
can say is HIGH
the first thing
SPM TRIAL finally finish!!!!
i have been suffer lots for this EXAM!!!
sick, stress, tension...OH MY GOD
how if when SPM???
it's driving me crazy!!
oh sei oh sei
my english
if i dint sick
if i dint eat that cheese
IF IF IF IF
i can get A for my english paper!!!!
what a waste!!!!
ohhhhh mannnn
forget about it
it's over!!!!
now is party time!!!
oh yeahhh!!
*forgive me, i really too happy today*
the second thing
my dad brought us a new pc
it's everything fine
BUT that stupid firewall blocked me to use MSN T.T
i tried so many threats but still useless
today i tried to fix with reference the old one
WOOOHHOOOO
finally it works!!!
YES!!!
OH MAN!!
i no need to suffer lagging anymore!!
NO MORE!!
tomorrow is 5A4 2008 party!!
hope is will success
although not the whole class present but the party still will go on!!!
SPM qiong qiong qiong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!