Sunday, August 3, 2008

failed

i failed again
i died in the second round
dont blame anyone larr
my lucky not enough good
first round fight with a girl from sri muda
her look like "tak ceh por" but quite good in playing ping pong especially in spin ball T^T
i hate that
i defeat she finally
with a close marks
wen tin more nervous than me
she was my pengadil that time
she lose in the first round
quite waste
same as jing shan too
6 girls from kwang hua got 4 girls defeat by PSDN Chung Hwa KL
that's me, jing shan, wen tin and a form 1 girl
siau pei died when fight with see may yee =.=
that girl siao siao de
dont know why so geng
and lye min defeat by foo lin li
jing shan follow me back home
haizz
my last competition in secondary school life just ended like this
舍不得 T^T
8pm we got to go tzu chi to have a camp with chi shao from Kluang

when they're here!


ice-breaking


london bridge ^^


fion and me, seeing something funny, capture by 明煌师伯
later those kluang chi shao go to sleep
we senior having a meeting for tomorrow progamme
discuss until 2.30am something and need to wake up at 5.30am
me and some people decide dont sleep
midnight we play uno cards and chat
but we can tahan until 5am only XD
the next day the 师姑 who same room with us complain us very noisy
ha~paiseh

when breakfast


plant the tree with our wishes


group pic of chi shao kluang^^


byebye~


the biscuit team! not included me XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!