Friday, May 2, 2008

2oo8's birthday

my birthday is here again~~
at friday~~
when thursday night get lots of message with birthday wishes
ahah~thanks guys^^
then when go to school carlyn them start to sing birthday song for me
and also yen loong >.<
and yuen zhen suddenly come in and give my present
don't know is plan liao de or what~~aha
when maths period encik tong come and find me and ask about the letter
i blurr
what letter wor
he say tsien lee give de
i din't receive any letter from tsien lee also lar
then we go find she lor
aha
no need study maths~ XD
when ar stairs we meet she d
she say monday she absent then she ask her junior to pass her thing
then tsien lee and me go and find her junior lor
her junior said he din't saw any letter
suan bar
we go back to 5s1
saw cik push
punishing them who ponteng chemisty class
kolian de puan tan =.=
quite unbelievable hor??
5s1 de people will ponteng leh
kena rotan and psp lor XD
tsien lee found the contoh
after that we go find encik tong
go see his timetable know he at 5a2
walau
we keeping walk here walk there
when reach 5a2
no teacher there lehh
then i walk inside to ask
yenee come out and wish me happy birthday
then shi wyi give me present~~din't expect lor actually XP
encik tong not in 5a2 wor
then don't know how meet he again
he ask to go to bilik what what type the letter
is for buying pingpong table de
got discount mar
so want quickly buy lor
the first time print out like chao da de
printer's problem
then he ask me go use puan liew puan chong that room d
haizz
finally finish
when go back class is science period lor
kena she boom
haizz
really old liao la
forget to bring sueh hooi's and my practical =.=
when moral period
saroja suddenly ask today whose birthday wor
then siewfoong them say me lor LOL
then arr
just pass like that lor
i ponteng puan yong's tuition
go hang out at kp
wayna and me go eat sushi while waiting sueh hooi them
then we go take da tou tie
walaoehhh
si behh kei lehh
somemore like lau ya de
quality not good also
luckily is free de
if not die liao larrr
mum come d
and we go secret recipe buy cake
duhh
then arrr
day ends like that lor
waiting for my 18's year old birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!