Thursday, June 14, 2012

Imma Pro

So I just bought this $2 mini fan from Dollarama, thought of maybe it can help cool down my steamy room a little bit. It is a battery operated fan. With so much of expectation, after I put in 2 AA size batteries, this thing won't effing work! I was like wtf, I just wasted $2 + tax on this piece of useless shit. Then, I looked to my left, my green bag full of hardware tools I bought for sculpture class. An thought came to my mind, "why don't I try fix it, I have all the tools I need."

After 10 mins, guess what? IT WORKED! It wouldn't work just now because the red wire detached from the generator, so I just cut a little and pluck it back. I felt so proud, LOL. Is it my first time fixing stuff? I don't really remember, but I have a feeling I fixed quite a lot of stuff back home.


So, say hi to my new yellow friend whom will accompany me for the rest of the summer.

Don't mess with the daughter of hardware guy,
or I should totally change my major to something related to this. LOL

3 comments:

  1. D: so this is the fan that you fixed?? So small. operates on those little "engine" used in 4wd mini cars we play last time ah?lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah exactly, what do you expect something from a dollar store :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!