Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Initiative

If you are lazy to do so, just say "I am lazy la" or whatever, crap a lot and do nothing will only piss me off. Worst, wait for the government to change. Eh please, just a phone call will cost you how much? Throw away your blackberry la.

Ever since me and my brothers own a cellphone, my dad taught us to save down police station, MPK and JPJ's phone number. He said, if everyone is waiting someone to call, then who is the someone. Why don't you be the someone, save your time and others as well?

Simply a responsibility of a citizen.

Back to the topic. What if the government changed and no one make the report about this? Still government's fault? Dude, please, although clean up is what the government should do but when come to the point that how they going to know what happened at particular area if no one report to them? Ask more people to circulate that area often? Who is going to pay for them? Then come to taxes problem again, and the problem goes on and on and on. See?

When encountered open burning, one, you make a call, two, you put off the fire. If I am there I will definitely do something but not take a photo then upload to Facebook and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. Pffftt.

Graduated from Kwang Hua kot, mempersiasuikan sahaja.

Is kinda rare that I talked about politics, uhmmm, when comes to society, I do care okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!