Friday, October 21, 2011

5 things I hate about my room mate

Hello my dearest room mate, since you have been travelling around the world and how the hell you do not know how big is this world? Don't you know there are other kind of people live in this earth as well other than Chinese?

1.Get used to the culture of Canada
What's wrong with people asking you "go up or go down?" Is a way to show polities okay? This action is not retarded at all! And greetings from strangers is totally nothing wrong with people greeting you, even strangers, got it? They just wanna be nice, being nice to you doesn't make them pervert or what.

2. Branding of snacks
Never heard about Twisties I don't mind, but why do you so mind that I don't know your country's 粟一烧? Am I supposed to know? Hate the how-could-you-don't-know expression.

3. Do your own assignment
Stop asking me non-stop. You should know how to do since those are what have been taught in class.

4. Stop criticize how people look like
I hate this part the most. THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING. No matter when you are in front of computer or walk on the street, don't be like an analyzer, saying that guy looks awful, that girl looks weird, if so, you are not even a decent one. Too much! Is really too much!

5. Don't sigh
It affects my emotion too, a lot!

Seriously, go back to China, learn your English properly before you go to the United States of America. Or else, live there will be more suffering than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!