Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hectic hectic hectic

Life is getting busier, and that's why I didn't update my blog for so long.
Oh-My-Gee

Tomorrow is the OSSLT! Must do it well, if not I can't graduate from CPU and have to waste dad's money to take another semester.

I have a lot to update seriously, but I don't have the precious time, all already dedicated to posters, banners, logos, workshop, conference, videos, essays, and chapalang.

World Issues this semester really have issue.
The field trip to Burmese Refugee School canceled due to someone draw some stupid retarded poster about killing or chase Burmese away from their country. S-T-U-P-I-D
I assumed that is not from the World Issues class but Mr. Colin's C&C class.
However, the answer really made me disappointed. Ahhh.
Even Mr. Colin is pissed-off and he is being harsh in the email he sent that inform the field trip is cancel.
Be mature my dear classmates, I really want our conference can run successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!