Monday, May 20, 2013

Eh future?

The more I grew older, the more I am unsure about my future path. The dilemma right now is, to live a happy life or to carry on the family business?

I never experience homesick until I come back to Malaysia. Yes, I miss Windsor, I miss everything of it. I never actually think of Malaysia that much when I was over there, I don't know why. Maybe is the relationship attachment, I do not have a lot back home.

Until now, I honestly do not know what kind of career I want to do, the only thing I am certain is, I will be travelling a lot, and end up in a western country, own a cottage and farm, at last die there. So before that comes, what should I do?

I do not have any expertise nor a good looking degree that makes everyone want to hire me. And the bigger problem is, I do not know which country I should stay in right now. One is homeland, one is a place I can find myself.

Don't even talk about get married, I will die alone. Yea.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!