Sunday, November 22, 2009

no feeling

hmm
not feeling like update my blog recently
officially finished all my CPTs and ISUs
all done with satisfactory level only
and also all finished with procrastination
aiks
so I get the marks I suppose to get

REPORT

Data Management
- don't know the actual marks yet, should be low, I hate maths you know right???-

Business Leadership
- luckily the major group assignment helped a lot, so I get 71 in the end -

English 3U
- seriously, I screwed up my presentation, thanks to mr. nervous =X monday will know the final marks -

Challenge and Change
- my fav subject among all, hope still remain the highest mark in the 4 subject, please =) -

just feel a lil bit down
ICPU sem 1 going to end but I'm still remain the same -QUIET!- ish
although all teacher advised me to be more active
I really cannot speak fluent English and unable to express what I really want to say
desperate laaaa

somehow my style of study is happy-go-lucky way in my previous school
as long as the marks were acceptable then everything is fine
but now
my dad paid a lot for me to study
I felt guilt to get low marks
although the marks is a pass level
seriously
it is not enough

in the contrary
ICPU is totally different with Kwang Hua either Taman Rashna
students there were not only Chinese, but also Malay, Indian, even Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudanese, Vietnamese, Mongolian, etc.
And also our teachers majority were Canadian!
overall it is very awesome =P
mix with foreigners is a very fresh and special experience indeed

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
NOW THE EXTREME PROBLEM IS MA E-N-G-L-I-S-H


somewhere in Sunway Pyramid XD

STRIVE FOR MY FINALS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!