Wednesday, October 28, 2009

stress

okay okay i know i had been a long time not update my blog =_=
super duper uber busy these few weeks damn!
whateva CPT ISU projects all gonna due!
after submitted those stuuuupiiiidddd research paper then is the presentation!
OMG~~~~
however
my parents and brothers seem so "cold blooded"?
why i said so
they keep on giving me task task task task!
OMG~~~~
dont you guys see what i am doing???
what for i lock myself in the computer room for more than 3 hours!?
DAMN!!
arggghhhhhhh
my bro, go study your undang and stop disturb me larrrr
my mum, walauehhhh want something say early can or not can or not can or not?????!!!! and dont promise anything to me you cant do it, i can do myself!!!!!
T^T
STRESSS!!!! please let me finish all my projects peacefull can boh can boh can boh????!!

p/s: first time meet difficulty in my study T^T the feeling sucks mannn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!