Tuesday, January 16, 2007

is my chioce right?

until now, i still cannot sure..is my chioce right? But..if i don't choose this stream, i want to choose science meh? Walao a, add math, biologi, chemisty..what also got leh..if account leh? Also got add maths mar..i really hate maths ar..even normal maths..>.<, Sastera china? thats the class i was in now, quite difficult leh, after the teacher say what what china thing, i only realize i only have a very little knowledge about china leh..shame to be chinese..lol..but no chioce la..chinese is the subject i most expert la..i more prefer art leh..why kwang hua din't have sastera china plus art leh? If got i sure will choose that class and then happy ever after lo..the most headache problem is..my din't have friends at that class leh..yor..i want with them 2 years meh? Together sitting SPM, graduate together ar? Can someone tell me is my chioce right??
HeLp aR...and also...i hate push and my bm teacher..they all kns..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!